Archive for February 11th, 2012
What is the biggest thing that puts you off diving and water sports in the UK?
The cold, we thought so…well the answer is here with a brand new design of heated under suits that really do keep you warm no matter what the weather or water temperature!
This product is new to the UK diving and watersports market and the NDAC is pleased to announce that we have some Thermalution heated undersuits for you to try.
We have a small and a large undersuit available, and with the recent cold snap we’re expecting this product to be very popular.
Why Choose Thermalution?
• It’s slim, durable and weighs a mere 700g allowing you to have maximum flexibility and agility underwater whilst being lightweight at the same time.
• Three temperature settings, you can adjust the temperature of the thermal layer within your wetsuit, even underwater!
• This innovative product, which can go as deep as 100 meters, will spare you from cold dives, is super comfortable and stylish.
• Powered by two Lithium Polymer 7.4V batteries. These are the same type of batteries found in your mobile phone or mp3 player: no danger of radiation, electric shock or explosion
• They are compact and lightweight; a set consists of two 130g batteries.
• Battery pockets are positioned outside of the under-suit at the sides of the chest, under the arms offering maximum freedom of movement.