(Clear of water 1 hour before end of session)
Activities are open most weekends, bank holidays, selected dates during School Holidays & occasional mid week dates.
Activities & Events
Please be advised that the NDAC office is closed Monday to Wednesday, so emails and phone calls may not be responded to during this time. Depending on when you make your enquiry it may take a few days before we can get back in touch with you.
Atlantis Aqua Park - Terms and Conditions
Participating in the Aqua Park can be hazardous and users have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure their own and the safety of other around them.
Please note; you will need to provide an emergency contact at the start point of the Aqua Park.
• Please arrive at the site at least an hour before your session
• Present your signed disclaimer to reception and receive your band
• Collect your wetsuit.
• Get changed in one of the changing rooms
• Whilst making your way to the start point please be mindful of traffic and other members of the public
• You will need to wear footwear on the way to the start point water area
• You will be issued with a Buoyancy Aid at the start point, this MUST be worn at all times whilst taking part in the Aqua Park
• Please be at the start point at least 10 minutes before the start of your session
• If you miss the brief at the start of the session you will not be permitted to take part. The briefing takes place at the advertised start time of your session
• Whilst taking part in the session, have fun!
Standard Medical Conditions
• Users must not suffer from any medical conditions which might render them unfit for strenuous exercise, conditions could include but are not limited to back/neck injuries, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory and pulmonary conditions
• Users should seek medical approval for existing medical conditions prior to participating in strenuous water based actives
• Users with medical conditions must inform staff of such conditions in order that they may be able to pass onto the emergency services
• Due to the nature of the activity it is not suitable for people who are pregnant and we advise not to participate in any activity
The lake’s water is tested for safe bathing regulations and complies with all UK current standards. The water is sourced from the River Severn and natural watercourse within the water area its also has other natural water sources and as a result the water quality may vary. An important notice for water user’s leaflet regarding water quality and its potential health effects is available from Reception.
• Users musts cover any open cuts or wounds
• Users must avoid swallowing water and avoid putting their head under the water at all times.
• Users must shower post use
Safety Brief and rules
Users will be fully briefed prior to the start of the session. A breach in any rules will result in the user being removed from the session without refund. During the brief you will be asked to find a buddy to remain with at all times whilst using the Aqua Park
Jewellery, belongings and Clothing
• All jewellery must be removed prior to taking part
• No footwear can be worn on the Wipe-out except wetsuit boots
• Baggy clothing cannot be worn
• No personal items (including cameras) other than clothing is permitted on the Wipe-out
• Camera’s - other aqua park operators have told me that they do allow people to take them on. - They almost always lose them so make sure you are not held responsible!
• Users must be confident in open water and be able to swim 50 metres
• Users can not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
• Users must raise their arm and shout for help if in difficulty/distress
• No Jumping - You can say this, but some of the Obstacles are meant for jumping off
• One direction - it will be hard to enforce the one-way policy - especially on something so big. But if you have a plan then don’t let me stop you